Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where Are You

Where Are You
I feel the ocean effortlessly trek over my feet
Hopelessly gazing into your beauty
For that special day when we meet

Cemented in this moment
With my ankles buried in the sand
My hand slightly opened to my side
Almost waiting for you to take my hand

You tease me slowly coming in
Then you retreat and again and again
You are mysterious as you are deep
The warm breeze of angels blowing their breath
I will remember forever and keep

The sun reflects your beauty back to me
I have stood here patiently waiting
It feels like time has my hearts only key

This time with you is very special to me
I know one day we will be completely free
As I stand here proclaiming my love to the sea

Copyright ©2009 Christopher Lynn Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment